Wednesday, November 11, 2009





This newborn session was girly, girly, GIRLY! And I loved every minute of it! Besides all of the pottying, she was an angel baby during her modeling debut! We had a few tricks up our sleeves that really worked with her and she was so patient with us! Special thanks to her Mimi (Grandma) for helping out! Couldn't have done it without you! I love LOVE this family, very good friends of ours. I got to tend to the her big brother for almost a year and half, and don't want to even think about them moving soon. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about saying goodbye to little JJ. Anyways, it was a joy of mine to be able to take this little lady's pictures! Isn't she such a pretty baby? I am in love with all of her hair!








4 comments:

Jamie said...

what a perfect little family : )

Paulson Family said...

Oh my! SOOO cute, what a beautiful little girl and Joshy looks so handsome!!

The Hall Family said...

Amber, some of these baby photos ought to be in a contest. Seriously, I am in awe of your talent! Granted, you were working with an adorable family (for sure!!!), but that first one is especially amazing!!!!!

Jill said...

I love these!! Brit looks SO good in the family pic, how is that possible?! The pictures turned out amazing very impressed Amber!