Monday, October 26, 2009

Working with this family is such a pleasure! A little secret of mine: I wasn't having the best of days that day, but this great family completely flipped that around for me. Normally, a family with 3 boys would be intimidating, but these are the most well behaved boys I probably have ever met. They are so patient, willing, and so sweet! Same goes for their great parents as well! Such a blessing if you ask me, to photograph them! And this was my second year to do their pictures!!! Lucky me! The youngest one, nicknamed "chibby" (love it, right!? :) ended up wanting to hold hands with me as we were walking back to the car! Such a charmer already! My little Jake might have even been a little jealous if he were there! :)









1 comment:

Kinzie Sue said...

LOVE this family and their pictures are beautiful Amb!! Oh, and I have to agree Chibby is quite the charmer!