Friday, December 11, 2009

Brace yourselves! What a lucky photographer I am to have the opportunity to photograph this family. Such great style and two adorable little dolls! What more could a photographer want? I have to say thanks for the new location idea! I've been searching for a gorgeous spot with tall grass/reeds like this! By the way- always let your photographer know when you are happy with your pictures! It makes their hard work all worth it!!! I am so happy to know that they love these. It's not hard to produce great pictures when you have beautiful people as your subjects!

I just love how the little miss is looking up at her parents here... Precious!











The next two- I just love... but couldn't decide if I liked the chocolate or full color... what do you think?






I know... what a doll!!






One of my favorites! Could stare at it all day long...

Love this one!!!


Thanks again H family! I hope I get to see a copy of the christmas card!

2 comments:

Kinzie Sue said...

amb, can i just tell you how in love i am with all your work!! so beautiful!!

The Hall Family said...

Okay, really Amber, you are just getting better and better - these are SOOOOO good!!!!!